You are here
Doosan has devoted countless hours of research to develop just the right machine tool for any boring application, complete with 7 unique configurations designed to optimize your particular process. Ellison Technologies is the proud distributor of Doosan machine tools.
Doosan’s DBC series of horizontal boring mills include the same technical prowess that has set Doosan apart from other machine tool builders for years. The Column Moving Type DBC series is especially designed to process middle to large size parts, including die/mold parts, with high accuracy and reliability. Able to withstand heavy-duty cutting operations, the DBC range also boasts a diverse line-up of options.
The DBC 110 S
– Developed with the space-conscious manufacturer in mind, the DBC 110 S was designed to maximize floor space and has one of the most compact boring designs in the industry. to learn more about the DBC 110 S.
The DBC 110/130/250 II
– The second generation DBC series offers manufacturers even more productivity than the first, along with cutting-edge upgrades. Focused on high-productivity technologies such as a new, high-speed spindle and a W-axis that is capable of superior depth of cut, this product line allows manufacturers to customize their machining experience according to their specific process. to learn more about the DBC II series.
Even More Customization for Your Process
With three sizes and three configurations that can be mixed and matched to your exact specifications, the DBC Boring mills offer wide versatility and pin-point precision for your process. Configurations include:
- Spindle or Quill diameter in three sizes
- Extended stroke (L) capability
- Plain Table (P)
- Compact, Space-saving option (S)
Find out why manufacturers choose Ellison Technologies for their Boring needs.
Ellison Technologies Offers Complete Manufacturing Solutions.
We don't just sell machine tools, we offer you the support you need to implement your new machine tools.
- Applications engineers help with your manufacturing processes
- Improved spindle operations & optimization of set-up process
- Preventative machine maintenance
- Single-source turnkey project implementation
- Operator Training - On-site and off-site
- CNC Programming
- Process development and prove out
- Advanced engineering solutions take you from concept to finished products
- Be in full production starting on the day of system acceptance
- Part programming and system runoff
- In-house customized financing services for investment leasing
- Certified project management
- Factory layout
- Concept engineering
- Audit performance of existing equipment
- Robotic simulation
- Robot preventive maintenance
- Offline programming
- Your one source for turnkey application & robotic integration
- Our parts team will help you pinpoint the parts you need while quickly providing pricing and lead-time.
2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 year warranty on machine parts
- 2 year FANUC warranty
- 1 year labor warranty
Ellison Technologies is the largest machine tool distributor in the North America. We have 16 operations across the U.S. with over 300 employees.
Our mission is to equip manufacturers to compete and win, both locally and globally. We are committed to the survival and growth of the manufacturing industry. Today our customers face unprecedented competitive pressures to dramatically improve productivity and reduce costs. We understand that for our customers to be successful it's not just about the machines.
Whether the solution involves a stand-alone machine, multi-process equipment, or an integrated manufacturing system with robotic automation, our goal remains the same; to optimize throughput and quality at the lowest per-part manufacturing cost.
Our staff of sales, service and applications engineers collaborate to offer the best solution to the customer through the integration of manufacturing technologies. Our site offers product videos, case studies and information about the machines featured in our full product line offerings and automation solutions.
Contact Ellison Technologies today at 866-567-2580 or by email at CNCInfo@EllisonTechnologies.com to discuss the different types of CNC machine tools and which ones are right for your business production needs.