The goal of Ellison Technologies is to provide our customers with integrated manufacturing solutions for their success.
We stand out by providing stand-alone machines, robotic automation, integrated cells and engineering service and support as part of our unique and comprehensive manufacturing solutions plan. Our mission is to equip customers to compete and win, both locally and globally.
We are the largest machine tool distributor in North America, with 16 offices. We exclusively represent Doosan Infracore America machine tools in 70% of the US metal-cutting market.
High quality machines are only part of the value added proposition of integrated manufacturing solutions. Our engineering support, 24/7 service and parts assistance, financing, training and manufacturing consulting services set us apart from other distributors.
Manufacturing Solutions That Increase Productivity and Decrease Cost
Ellison Technologies sells manufacturing solutions that help companies succeed in the competitive global market. In addition to providing the best machines on the market, we also offer training and support services to enhance your machining process.
- With Doosan’s advanced technology, it is often times possible to replace multiple machines or operations with a single machine tool, saving countless set-ups, cycle time, and man-hours. Our proven history evaluating manufacturing processes and finding ways to optimize production with stand-alone machines sets Ellison Technologies apart not only as an expert in cutting-edge manufacturing technology, but also as a dedicated champion of your business.
- Automation can be the key to unleashing your manufacturing potential. Whether it’s a combination of a new machine and robotic automation, or retrofitting your current machine with a new robot, our engineers can find the best solution for your particular process and help you decrease costs and increase profitability. Whether your aim is to increase spindle utilization, run lights-out, produce accurate parts consistently, lower overhead costs or reduce the amount of scrap parts, you can be sure that Ellison Technologies will help you succeed with the automation that’s right for you.
- Our customers turn to us for help in determining the right solutions for producing complex parts. Some of our turnkey manufacturing solutions include:
• Part programming and system runoff
• Process development and prove out
• Engineering solutions that turn your manufacturing ideas into finished products
• Full production on the day of system acceptance
We not only develop the process, program the parts and install the system, but we also train you and your team. You get optimized cycle time and part quality on day one.
Manufacturing Solutions: We Make Your Capital Investment Our Top Priority
Ellison Technologies helps customers by redeploying assets. Sometimes manufacturers already own the equipment needed to produce parts, but the machines or robots need to be retrofitted or reprogrammed for a different operation. Our engineers have extensive experience assisting with this process.
We support our customers with a responsive service team and one of the best machine warranty packages in the industry. All Doosan machine tools come with a 3 year warranty on all repair parts, a 2 year warranty on the control and drive parts and labor, and a 1 year warranty on labor on all other services.
We try to make it as easy as possible for customers to get the most out of their capital investment by providing thorough training. In order to guarantee successful implementation of equipment, we offer several different training options: on-site at the customer’s facility or at one of our office locations.
Ellison Technologies Offers Complete Manufacturing Solutions. We don't just sell machine tools, we offer you the support you need to implement your new machine tools.
- Applications engineers help with your manufacturing processes
- Improved spindle operations & optimization of set-up process
- Preventative machine maintenance
- Single-source turnkey project implementation
- Operator Training - On-site and off-site
- CNC Programming
- Process development and prove out
- Advanced engineering solutions take you from concept to finished products
- Be in full production starting on the day of system acceptance
- Part programming and system runoff
- In-house customized financing services for investment leasing
- Certified project management
- Factory layout
- Concept engineering
- Audit performance of existing equipment
- Robotic simulation
- Robot preventive maintenance
- Offline programming
- Your one source for turnkey application & robotic integration
- Our parts team will help you pinpoint the parts you need while quickly providing pricing and lead-time.
2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 year warranty on machine parts
- 2 year FANUC warranty
- 1 year labor warranty
Ellison Technologies is the largest machine tool distributor in the North America. We have 16 operations across the U.S. with over 300 employees.
Our mission is to equip manufacturers to compete and win, both locally and globally. We are committed to the survival and growth of the manufacturing industry. Today our customers face unprecedented competitive pressures to dramatically improve productivity and reduce costs. We understand that for our customers to be successful it's not just about the machines.
Whether the solution involves a stand-alone machine, multi-process equipment, or an integrated manufacturing system with robotic automation, our goal remains the same; to optimize throughput and quality at the lowest per-part manufacturing cost.
Our team of engineers, equipment and automation specialists, and project management professionals, are dedicated to helping manufacturers get the most from their technology investments.
Our staff of sales, service and applications engineers collaborate to offer the best solution to the customer through the integration of manufacturing technologies. Our site offers product videos, case studies and information about the machines featured in our full product line offerings and automation solutions.
Contact us today at 866-567-2580 or by email at CNCInfo@EllisonTechnologies.com to discuss what processes can help you streamline your production workflow. We can provide you with the best manufacturing solutions to meet the needs of your business and increase the productivity of your company.