Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
Our highly trained team of engineering experts offers a variety of service and maintenance support to ensure that our customers are getting the most out of their machines. From installation to production to service packages, we are with you every step of the way to make sure your machine is up and running with minimal downtime. We strive to be more than a service, we want to build a partnership.
Our Service Team Offers:
- Post-install technical support
- Best-in-class response time
- On-site repair service
- Preventative maintenance
- Remote assist services
- Critical response services
For Service Support
Call: (800) 994-0146
Customized Service Packages Available
We offer customized service packages based on your individual shop's needs. These packages can include Remote Assist Services, Machine Repair Services, and Critical Response Services.
Ask to speak to one of our Service Account Managers about the benefits of our Service Agreement Programs.
Service Skills and Capabilities
- Spindle remove, rebuild, and replace
- Turret repair and rebuild
- Tool changer repair
– Cam box repair and rebuild
– Drawbar repair
– Magazine alignment and repair
- B axis rebuild
– Machine leveling
– Spindle alignments
– Axis geometry correction
– Pitch error compensation
– Renishaw ball bar analysis
– Laser calibration
– Turret alignment
- Axis ball screw and bearing replacement
- Linear guide replacements
- Gib adjustment and replacement
- Control diagnostic expertise on widely fitted CNC Controls
- Alarm diagnostics
- Ladder troubleshooting
- Additional axis installation
- IO system diagnostics and repair
- Tool and part probe installation and calibration
- Aftermarket product interfaces such as:
– Robotics and Automation
– High-pressure coolant systems
– Process monitoring
– Tool breakage detection
– Spindle Probes
Technical Phone Support
Errors not clearing? Programs not executing? Controls not responding? No matter the issue, you have a number and a starting point for support at your fingertips. If you need help identifying or resolving an issue, our team of Service and Application Engineers are ready to assist you.
Troubleshooting & Repair
When your machine goes down, there’s no time to waste. Our Service Team will get to your shop as quickly as we can to troubleshoot, repair, and execute any necessary installations as needed. Our highly trained team of engineers have over 100 combined years of experience to guarantee fast, quality repairs.