You are here
Doosan Vertical Mill
Ellison Technologies is the proud distributor of Doosan machine tools.
Doosan's DMN II Series offer high productivity and high efficiency in a compact package. Utilizing roller LM guides to enhance rigidity and extend the machine's life, the DMN II produces precise parts in less space than the traditional vertical mill. Equipped standard with a 2-face locking tool system, a thermal displacement compensation system, a redesigned, user-friendly operator panel, and a direct-coupled spindle that is available in multiple specifications, the DMM II provides high cutting capacity with minimal noise and down-time.
The most popular of the DNM series, the DNM 500 II delivers the characteristic rigidity, accuracy, and high performance cutting you can expect from a Doosan, combined with the X/Y/Z travel distance and table loading capacity needed for the most diverse production environment.
Doosan's fast, accurate vertical mills combined with Ellison Technologies' proven service ability and engineering support ensure that the machine is tailored to fit your business needs.
Doosan's Vertical Mill Machines are Used by a Variety of Industries:
- Aerospace - airline hydraulic cylinder, seat components, secondary operations on many parts, throttle bodies
- Power Generation/Green Energy - gasoline fuel valve body, gears for wind power
- Military / Defense-firearm grips and sights, molds, gun components
- Automotive/Railway - auto engine fuel pump body, suspension, a-arms, suspension parts, brake components
- Medical - molds, mold cavities and cores
- Agriculture - farm equipment valve body, hubs, weldments, hydraulic components, tractor hydraulic pump body, and more
Reasons to Choose us for Your Doosan Vertical Milling Machine
- Applications engineers help with your manufacturing processes
- Improved spindle operations & optimization of set-up process
- Preventative machine maintenance
- Single-source turnkey project implementation
- Operator Training - On-site and off-site
- CNC Programming
- Process development and prove out
- Advanced engineering solutions take you from concept to finished products
- Be in full production starting on the day of system acceptance
- Part programming and system runoff
- In-house customized financing services for investment leasing
- Certified project management
- Factory layout
- Concept engineering
- Audit performance of existing equipment
- Robotic simulation
- Robot preventive maintenance
- Offline programming
- Your one source for turnkey application & robotic integration
- Our parts team will help you pinpoint the parts you need while quickly providing pricing and lead-time.
2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 year warranty on machine parts
- 2 year FANUC warranty
- 1 year labor warranty
Ellison Technologies is the largest machine tool distributor in the North America. We have 16 operations across the U.S. with over 300 employees.
Our mission is to equip manufacturers to compete and win, both locally and globally. We are committed to the survival and growth of the manufacturing industry. Today our customers face unprecedented competitive pressures to dramatically improve productivity and reduce costs. We understand that for our customers to be successful it's not just about the machines.
Whether the solution involves a stand-alone machine, multi-process equipment, or an integrated manufacturing system with robotic automation, our goal remains the same; to optimize throughput and quality at the lowest per-part manufacturing cost.
Our team of engineers, equipment and automation specialists, and project management professionals, are dedicated to helping manufacturers get the most from their technology investments.
Our staff of sales, service and applications engineers collaborate to offer the best solution to the customer through the integration of manufacturing technologies. Our site offers product videos, case studies and information about the machines featured in our full product line offerings and automation solutions.
Contact us today at 866-567-2580 or by email at CNCInfo@EllisonTechnologies.com to discuss the different types of Doosan vertical mill options. Whatever your vertical mill needs may be, Ellison Technologies has the Doosan vertical mill to meet your manufacturing needs.