You are here
Doosan Turning Center
Doosan offers the broadest line of CNC turning centers in the market today.
There are many types of horizontal and vertical lathe configurations to meet your turning needs.
The Puma series machines are heavy-duty turning centers. From horizontal, vertical, or multi-tasking lathes, the Puma comes in a boxway or linear guideway design and is available with chuck sizes ranging from 8 to 32 inches. Big bore and additional configurations like twin-turret or milling capability make the Puma Series the ultimate solution for your turning needs.
- High rigidity
- Protection from thermal displacement
- Energy savings
- Space saving
- Heavy Duty and High Speed capable
- Optional Milling, Drilling, and Tapping capabilities
- Configurations like twin-spindle, twin-turret and ram-type
The versatility of the Puma series equips manufacturers with the competitive advantage to compete and win, both locally and globally. With the ultimate efficiency and cost-effectiveness in mind, Doosan designed the Puma line to provide manufacturers with performance that maximizes ROI.
Doosan also offers compact turning centers.
The Lynx series is comprised of lathes with 6, 8 and 10 inch chuck sizes. With your choice of configurations for length, Y-axis, added milling capability and more, the Lynx series offers high-productivity turning in a compact size. Highly accurate and designed with fast rapids, the Lynx also boasts high-speed turret indexing to provide you with maximum performance.
When you buy your Doosan CNC Lathe from Ellison Technologies, you will benefit from our excellent service and engineering support:
- Applications engineers help with your manufacturing processes
- Improved spindle operations & optimization of set-up process
- Preventative machine maintenance
- Single-source turnkey project implementation
- Operator Training - On-site and off-site
- CNC Programming
- Process development and prove out
- Advanced engineering solutions take you from concept to finished products
- Be in full production starting on the day of system acceptance
- Part programming and system runoff
- In-house customized financing services for investment leasing
- Certified project management
- Factory layout
- Concept engineering
- Audit performance of existing equipment
- Robotic simulation
- Robot preventive maintenance
- Offline programming
- Your one source for turnkey application & robotic integration
- Our parts team will help you pinpoint the parts you need while quickly providing pricing and lead-time.
2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 year warranty on machine parts
- 2 year FANUC warranty
- 1 year labor warranty
Ellison Technologies is the largest machine tool distributor in the North America. We have 16 operations across the U.S. with over 300 employees.
Our mission is to equip manufacturers to compete and win, both locally and globally. We are committed to the survival and growth of the manufacturing industry. Today our customers face unprecedented competitive pressures to dramatically improve productivity and reduce costs. We understand that for our customers to be successful it's not just about the machines.
Whether the solution involves a stand-alone machine, multi-process equipment, or an integrated manufacturing system with robotic automation, our goal remains the same; to optimize throughput and quality at the lowest per-part manufacturing cost.
Our team of engineers, equipment and automation specialists, and project management professionals, are dedicated to helping manufacturers get the most from their technology investments.
Our staff of sales, service and applications engineers collaborate to offer the best solution to the customer through the integration of manufacturing technologies. Our site offers product videos, case studies and information about the machines featured in our full product line offerings and automation solutions.
Contact Ellison Technologies today at 866-567-2580 or by email at email@example.com to discuss the different types of Doosan lathe options including the Puma and Lynx series. Whether you need a horizontal or vertical lathe, we have the Doosan lathe that will meet or exceed your manufacturing needs.