We minimize your downtime so you can
With 60 years of supporting manufacturers we understand the importance of getting your machine and business back up and running quickly. That’s why we are your one source for spindle repair:
• Quick turnaround
• Quality workmanship by factory trained engineers
• Work backed with 1 year warranty*
• Full service from start to finish
For Spindle Support Call: (888) 207-2787
We specialize in spindle, taper and shaft repair on most makes and models, including:
- Mori Seiki
…plus many more!
I've been working with Kim on a spindle rebuild for my NT4250 and I wanted to let you know it was a pleasure working with her. She was very prompt with replies to any questions I had, she's very pleasant to work with, thanks.”
– Ron D., Eastlake, OH
Need your spindle back faster?
Ask about our expediting services.
We are your ONE CALL for all your CNC support needs!
Call toll free: (888) 207-2787
*1 year warranty when rebuilt spindle is installed by Ellison’s factory trained engineers.
Our Spindle Rebuild Process
The Ellison Technologies Spindle Rebuild team takes the utmost care when handling each and every spindle. We provide a through inspecation, cleaning, and repair process that ensures your spindle is returned to you operating in tip-top shape. When we receive your spindle, our team of rebuild experts:
- Replace all bearings, preload collars, and O-rings with components that meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Bearing preloads are fit to the spindle shaft, preload collars, and spacers are ground to size.
- Spindles are cleaned, detailed, and inspected to ensure they meet OEM standards.
- Spindle condition measurements are documented before, during and after the rebuild. Documentation is included with customers' individualized report.
- Spindle is re-assembled in a clean room with final inspections conducted to ensure performance meets OEM specifications.
- If applicable, the drawbar is cleaned, greased, and tested for secure tool retention.
- Spindles that require balance will have the cartridge balanced to manufacturer specifications.
All steps throughout the process are thoroughly documented and photographed: Spindle arrival, disassembly, inspection, performance measurements and final packaging.
Additionally, we stock a variety of rebuilt spindle styles in our Spindle Exchange Program, ready to ship the same day so you can continue to MAKE MORE parts!