You are here
5-Axis Machining Center
The 5-axis machining center was developed to make complex parts on one machine, as opposed to several. A 5-axis machining center can cut chips on multiple sides of a part simultaneously in one setup. In addition, the process reduces idle times, increases accuracy, and increases the overall speed of production. We are the proud distributor of Doosan machine tools
Ellison Technologies offers several types of 5-axis machining centers for your specific manufacturing needs:
Benefits of a 5-Axis Machining Center
Entering the world of 5 axis machining opens up opportunities for new business and gives you a competitive advantage. 5-axis machining is ideal for producing complex workpieces with strict manufacturing requirements. The 5-axis machining center has many benefits over a traditional machining center:
- Reduced machining time
- Reduced production times
- Increased accuracy
- Single setup
- Reduce costly tooling and fixtures
- Ability to produce complex parts
Industries using 5-axis machining centers include: aerospace, die and mold, energy technology, automotive and more.
Featured 5-axis Product
The Doosan DNM 200 vertical machining center boasts a compact footprint combined with 5 axis capabilities in an affordable 4 + 1 set-up. Driven by FEM analysis and a revamped design of the column and bed base, the DNM 200 delivers superior accuracy, competitive feedrates, minimal backlash and high rigidity. A further 30 tool storage capacity and impressive 1.3 second tool change time promises any manufacturer the speed, precision, and reliability needed for success.
Why Companies Buy their 5-axis Machining Centers from Ellison Technologies:
- Applications engineers help with your manufacturing processes
- Improved spindle operations & optimization of set-up process
- Preventative machine maintenance
- Single-source turnkey project implementation
- Operator Training - On-site and off-site
- CNC Programming
- Process development and prove out
- Advanced engineering solutions take you from concept to finished products
- Be in full production starting on the day of system acceptance
- Part programming and system runoff
- In-house customized financing services for investment leasing
- Certified project management
- Factory layout
- Concept engineering
- Audit performance of existing equipment
- Robotic simulation
- Robot preventive maintenance
- Offline programming
- Your one source for turnkey application & robotic integration
- Our parts team will help you pinpoint the parts you need while quickly providing pricing and lead-time.
2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 year warranty on machine parts
- 2 year FANUC warranty
- 1 year labor warranty
Our mission is to equip manufacturers to compete and win, both locally and globally. We are committed to the survival and growth of the manufacturing industry. Today our customers face unprecedented competitive pressures to dramatically improve productivity and reduce costs. We understand that for our customers to be successful it's not just about the machines.
Our goal is to optimize throughput and quality at the lowest per part manufacturing cost regardless if the solution involves a stand-alone machine, multi-process equipment, or an integrated manufacturing system with robotic automation.
With an extensive support staff of over 300 employees and 16 operations across the USA, Ellison Technologies is the largest machine tool distributor in North America.
Our team specializes in equipment, automation, and project management. They are dedicated to helping you get the most from your technology investments.
Our staff - sales, service, and engineers - works together to offer the best solutions for your business through the integration of manufacturing technologies. Check out our website to view our product offerings, videos, case studies and more information about the machines featured in our comprehensive product line and manufacturing solutions.
Contact us today at 866-567-2580 or by email at CNCInfo@EllisonTechnologies.com to discuss the different types of 5-axis machining centers that are available for your particular manufacturing needs.