Manufacturing & Ellison Technologies, Essential Business to Supporting the U.S.
At Ellison, we take pride in our mission to support American manufacturers. As deemed by the government, Ellison Technologies has been designated as an “essential business” and will continue to run fully operational. This means we are here to support you with all your machine tool needs; including: machine acquisition, installation, service, parts, turnkeys, training, PMs, spindle rebuild services, automation and financing.
For Parts (888) 207-2787
For Service (800) 994-0146; all states except:
Southeast Service: (800) 886-2465
Pacific Northwest Service: (253) 872-1661
California Service: (866) 576-1125
Here to keep you running:
- Our employees have been trained to follow CDC guidelines to assure your employees’ safety along with our own; should an onsite visit be required.
- We have video/web technology in place so that we can connect with you to assure health safety, address urgent needs, machine troubleshooting, technical support, or engineering process review.
- Our national parts department is available with direct communication to our builders and stock parts inventory.
Here to help you with increased production demands:
- We have invested in stocked inventory of machines here in the U.S. for immediate delivery.
- Our stock inventory includes cost-effective automation solutions to address the surge of labor requirements. Contact us for a virtual demo.
- Complimentary online machine builder through our Build-A-Quote service: www.ellisontechnologies.com/build-quote
- Easy to Use Trade-In Online Services: www.ellisontechnologies.com/services/trade-in
“Be mission driven.” is our number one principle that drives the “The Ellison Way.” We are committed to our mission of equipping manufacturers to compete and win, both locally and globally - each and every day.
Manufacturing plays such a vital part in the U.S., global economy and our lives. We will get through this together and we will emerge stronger than ever before. Stay safe, be healthy, and MAKE MORE.
Graham Hooper, CEO
Ellison Technologies, Inc.